Summer holiday in Silvretta Arena
From the Hotel Nevada into the mountains
Right next to the Hotel Nevada is the 3-S Padratschgrat cable car, which takes you into a hiking and mountain-biking paradise. More than 75 hiking routes provide variety for every day of your holiday. Instead of skis, it is mountain bikes that are stowed in the gondolas, flowing trails proceed downhill, hikers and mountaineers head from Alpine lodge to Alpine lodge.
Ischgl is also an ideal place for mountain-biking, with some 754 kilometres of mountain biking, split over 28 routes and nine trails. Those of you who don't have such heady aspirations during a holiday can explore Paznaun by E-bike.
Meanwhile anyone who is in search of the ultimate adrenaline hit will be inspired by Ischgl SKYFLY ! You do need to be a little bit courageous though - speeding down into the valley on a steel cable, at up to 85 kilometres per hour and 50 metres above the gaping depths below.
with the Silvretta Card
Are you just on a short holiday in Ischgl? Then the basic package is right for you! With the basic package you can use all lifts and cable cars as well as public transport completely free of charge.
If you want to enjoy the Paznaun region with everything, then enjoy maximum variety and countless benefits with the premium package.
- Basic package
- Premium package
Available from the landlord
Free for all guests staying overnight in Paznaun and in Pians
- Once a day: journey up & down the mountain on operating chairlifts and cable cars to a destination of choice (does not include bike transport)
- Unlimited use of the local public transport network between Landeck and the Bielerhöhe (toll payable!) and the Zeinisjoch
Considerably broader range of offers
Available from the landlord, the Paznaun mountain railways, the baths, the Alpinarium and the Paznaun – Ischgl tourist information offices
- Unlimited use of all operating mountain railways in Paznaun and Samnaun – including bike transport
- Toll payment for the Silvretta High Alpine Road (excl. journey there)
- Admission to indoor and open-air baths in Ischgl and Galtür and the bathing lake in See
- Admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and Ischgl cable car museum
- Participation in the programme for children and young people (selected items on the agenda)
- Unlimited use of all operating mountain railways in Montafon
- Unlimited use of all local public transport in Montafon
Discounts from partners:
Skyfly Ischgl: - 50% (one-off)
Bergführerbüro: -10% on fixed ropes courses
Silvretta Bike Academy: -10% on all tours
Bike Skull: -10% on all tours
H2O Adventure: -20% on all tours
The premium package is available for € 49 for the duration of your stay – regardless of the duration of your stay.
Discounts: children aged 0 – 7.99 years old are free and children aged 8 – 16.99 years old receive a 50% discount.
In the centre of Ischgl, right next to the 3-S Padratschgrat cable car and close to the valley ski run at Florianplatz.
Ski locker in the hotel
Each room has its own heated, lockable ski locker in the ski room.
Park your car in the hotel's own underground garage. From there, the lift takes you to the entrance area, or to your room.
Tender, crisp, light and hearty; feel great in the charming snugs in Restaurant Nevada.
Purchase your ski pass direct from us at hotel Reception and avoid the long queues at the cable car cash desks.
equipment hire in Ischgl. The options for hiring and for shopping are extensive.