IN THE MIDDLE OF ISCHGL ...
The Hotel Nevada offers the visitor many facets of a holiday. Whether you long for the chic high life and Rambazamba of one of Europe's most famous winter sport resorts or the peace and quiet of a Tyrolean holiday village - this is where you will find it.
Despite being set slightly apart from the hustle and bustle, the hotel is still very central. The lifts are only 100 (!) metres away and the centre of the village only a few minutes walk. Those who want to enjoy après-fun and disco fever will be just as much in their element as those seeking peace, sleep and pure sport. And, needless to say, the Hotel Nevada also provides innumerable beautiful stones in the mosaic of lively holiday memories. You will enjoy it ...
WHAT YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW:
- The Hotel Nevada is situated in a central and nonetheless quiet location in Ischgl.
- Family atmosphere
- Only 100 metres away from the Fimbabahn
- 38 extremely comfortable beds in luxuriously furnished rooms
- All rooms can be booked with breakfast buffet.
- Free underground parking
- Very comfortable restaurant in Tyrolean style
- Excellent cuisine
- Beautiful, cosy lounge
- Sunny breakfast room with view of the mountains
- Relaxation room with sauna, steam bath and tepidarium
- Own hotel and après-ski bar "Nevada-Alm"
no news in this list.